All horses and riders need variation in the training to stay happy and motivated. If you are stuck in the same routine, training in a circle day after day, both you and your horse will loose interest in the exercise.
Our hope and intention is to inspire you to become more creative in the daily work with your horse.
- If you are a leisure rider, you will have more fun.
- If you have goals of winning competitions you will have more fun and success.
- If you are a trainer and will motivate your students you will find a lot of inspiration.
Our examples of exercises are only a kickstart of your own creativity, and what you can practice in the arena or in nature with your horse or pony. For example, using only four poles you can make a huge variety of exercises, not only the ones you can see in our books, you can find more varieties yourself.
We are looking for more creative exercises
- Do you have a favourite exercise? Tell us about it!
- It can be with poles, cones or without any accessories. Something you find helpful for you and your horse, in the arena or outside in nature.
- Write or draw it on a piece of paper, make a video, take a photo and describe the exercise.
We will be happy to publish it on the website or on our social media. It can even be useful for our next book to come. Send your ideas to email@example.com